18's on a 95

• Sponsors (?)

18's do look nice but the cost of Rubber is sick. I deff wanted to get Nitto DR's this yr ( which I did ) but just the cost of getting those in 18's was enough to make up my mind on wanting to stay w/ 17's b/c I did get new rims but was back and forth on 17's or 18's

Fwiw..

I run 18s on mine....I bought a tire wheel package...I like em, fills up the wheelwells nice....If the tires have a fair amount of meat on em and you like the rims...why not I say...
18s will firm up the ride though...i swapped springs and lifted mine a tad as it rode to hard in the rear, going from 17s to 18s..
I run Tokico springs now....seen some post as they gave a good ride with 18s...sidewall gets pretty narrow with 18s...that can translate into a harsh ride...I run Bilsteins with the Tokico's and the ride is nice...firm, but it takes the rough roads nice...roads can suck up here in N.E.

clean_7.jpg

If you ask me 18s are perfect. Saleen allways knows whats up 17s on fox, 18s on 94-98s, and 20s on 05s.

I think 18s look great, I would personally never go smaller on my car, I would love to actually have 19s lol but its hard to find nice ones.

Anyways Im really happy with mine. You will notice your braking will not be that great, chrome is the worst. I have chrome 18" and my braking isnt that bad, but I think im going to upgrade to the larger brakes down the road (cobra)

18's no doubt. 18's are a must for our cars, 17's look too small. Only if you dont have the money go with 17's. I bought 18's and im very happy i did, my car looks great and happily i dont regret not going bigger as if i had bought 17's