1964.5 Project with Heidt's Suspension

I had the shifter in the middle of the opening but the motor looked crooked. Thats when I started checking the center line from front to rear. I also found that the factory shifter hole favors the drivers side, maybe its because my car was an auto?

• Sponsors (?)

I checked the centerline...it may be at most 3/16" off(its hard to tell exactly laying on the ground with a tape measure) regardless though...the engine still isnt crooked...I guess it doesnt matter anyway as long as its visually ok, the u-joint will correct for that small amount

you said you took 1 1/2 coils off the springs? it looks like I'm going to ave to do the same, your LCAs are parallel now...any way you could get a side shot of the front fender and the wheel gap(or lack thereof)

This is the best pic I have right now. I put a rear swaybar on yesterday, the lowering blocks are suppose to come in today, I will take more pics if I get them installed. I am going to center up my shifter even if everything is off a little off. I was looking under the hood of my Falcon at the engine and it looks a little crooked from the factory.

View attachment 59114