1988 Mustang 5.0 H/C/I

Paul Perreca

Mar 30, 2005
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...ategoryZ6236QQihZ014QQitemZ330013011956QQrdZ1

I got a wreckless driving and drag racing ticket so i have to sell this car now -thnx for all ur help when i was building it - check it out - the reserve is $6800 - anyone on here that was here for the build knows that the car is worth it - the dyno tune alone (which is also in the pictures section on ebay) was $1100 dollars - the cars done - just needs a driver

thnx again

• Sponsors (?)

The car isnt making you drag race, you are......... Just drive more responsibly and you wont have any problems. I used to get pulled over all the time for speeding and I also got 3 careless driving tickets, I stopped driving like a deusch and I havent gotten a points ticket in 2 years! woo! its as easy as that. dont sell the stang, its too nice and some idiot is going to buy it, beat the hell out of it and ruin it. I'm sad now. lol

nah u dont understand - i am way too immature behind the wheel to keep my foot off the floor - i dont do it all the time, but if neone ever pulls up next to me w/ an import its on - n i love hearing the wheels burn out in second gear so i always hit second hard n do a burnout at like 30 lol i did it like 5 or 6 times - i really other than that didnt' beat it at all since me n my pops got it dun - but i def have to get rid of it - i need the money to buy a car that gets realy good gas mileage cuz i drive very far to work every day n my explorer is killin me - thats gonna be for sale too next