2.3 stangs, show em here!

kiddiccarus said:
Nice wheels Zero what are they? Incase I stay with 4 lug.

Thanks man .. unfortunately .. im going to say good luck finding the wheels; as they aren't being made anymore.

they are ROH Reflex wheels. They stopped makin' em a couple years ago, and to aid me in my search,

IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN GET 1 REPLACEMENT WHEEL --- I AM DESPERATE FOR ONE, AS I HAVE 3 GOOD ONES! 15'

ok ... thats the end of "help" rant.

once again, nice cars everyone! gotta love summer :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

"Thanks man .. unfortunately .. im going to say good luck finding the wheels; as they aren't being made anymore.

they are ROH Reflex wheels. They stopped makin' em a couple years ago, and to aid me in my search,

IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN GET 1 REPLACEMENT WHEEL --- I AM DESPERATE FOR ONE, AS I HAVE 3 GOOD ONES! 15'

ok ... thats the end of "help" rant."

have u searched google?
http://www.jdwheels.com/roh.htm

Jquintel said:

Yup .. been there .. phoned them .. they haven't had any for ages, and just never update their website, it seems. staff was extremely rude and I would never buy from them - they basically said "good luck" "you won't find any"

I know of a set of 4 that is local to me, but of course he'll only sell the entire set, and is asking quite the pretty penny, due to the rarity, i guess.

For now you will have to just click on my link at the bottom, the first pic is of both my cars. I don't have that pic saved except on my camara and my son got to playing with it and now I don't know where the memory card is :scratch: My SVO is still under rcontruction in the back so I can't really take a pic of them together right now.

Here is my 93 LX
attachment.php
attachment.php

Here is my cardomain address http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/492429

I guess you mean me.

The car is in epoxy primer stage. (black)

It will be painted Midnight Metalic Blue.

Engine on stand is Volvo headed motor awaiting rods. (work in progress)

Is that Mike posting out here again:shrug: I thought you droped off the planet, WTF have you been hiding at :D Anyways good to see you posting again. I'm conflicted on your car being painted...one side of me is like about time while the other is like crap he's screwing up a good sleeper :nice:

351wcoupe said:
your license says "trbosvo"??
Yours is turbo?? man my svo is N/A....

nope its an N/A I just figured i'd be a ricer and make everyone think I had a turbo.
actually I think it scares alot of people away, rarely ever do I have anyone trying to race me, before I got the plate and when the car was slow everyone tried to race me.