2.3 stangs, show em here!

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by mr_woodster, May 31, 2004.

1. no not unless you ran the 1/8th, roll through the lights on green, stop to wait 5 seconds, then make a hard pass that would have been mid 6's.....I saw that one time.:D

2. Just look at my Tahoe it does almost 90 in a quater but only high 16's :( If you want a idea on speeds. As a rule of thumb 350hp would put a 3600 lb car through the quater in the 12's. 215 Hp would probly put a JR Dragster through the quater in the 11's maybe :D

The 84-85' SVOs ( older 85) made 175hp and did 15.5 in the quater while the 85.5-86' SVOs made 210-215hp and did 15.10 in the quater. Now I may get flamed for this but I think a SVO would hook better than a 88' LX with a 2.3T in it. Even if its got a T-Loc rear end. So my opinion your car on a good day would just break into the 15's.

3. i havent posted here in a long time, feels good to be back :nice:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Why does everyones stang look better than my ole beaters :(

5. They are not from TX.

6. Below Me that is one nice picture How did you GIT- R- DONE?

7. I had photoshop open and got bored .. so i cleaned up the spots and cleared the lights ... lol. hope you don't mind.

[​IMG]

8. That loos sweet with the clear lights on the front, I am thinking of doing that to mine.

9. me and my brother where playing with his camera and we went out and his GF was driving in her car and he took the pic in her car while i was driving on the side of them. :nice: something different tho :flag:

10. Well its been a while since I got my hands on a digital camera, but finally got a chance to take some pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ya like alot of people I still have many touch ups. Such as black moulding to red, front smoked headlights, New RIMS!! (after I do the 5.0L brakes and rear end due to the future 5 lug setup), but I want to keep it looking like an LX, I really like the looks of them. Still needs some fine body work . As you can tell though I like flames, like many others :D

Thats my baby :D . Her name is Jenna

11. thanks for getting rid of the spots on the side, it was really ruining the moment for me :)

12. I did say i was bored didn't I ... lol :) it's a nice pic ... now its nicer.

13. Thanks! I have allot to think about, and decide which direction I'm going in...

I will probably start a thread soon (when I'm ready with some cash). I got a raise today...so the my limits are not so tight.

again, thanks all!
    I'll sure I'll be bothering you all again when I get closer to starting my HP mods.

14. Thanks!

I'll be starting a new thread when I'm getting closer to my next purhcases. -I got a raise today, so I'll be getting a new motor at some point. I'll need to outline my plan soon.

15. Here's a few new pics on my cardomain site. Hope you enjoy.

16. this is my white 89 hatch. Bought it for 80 bux! ive hit top speeds, (just as fast as u can push) put in a new battery and the engine runs, but the trannys shot.

17. My 92 again but this time with new rims :D

[​IMG]