20 Inch Rims???????

• Sponsors (?)

Thats an opinion, not a fact. I will admit I dont like them on most stangs, but some cars like that Bullit has proven to show that they can look good. Then again thats just an opinion.

Wheels

JonJon said:
god those are some freaking fugly cars
:puke:
I totaly agree with you JonJon thoses
fugly wheels make thoses stangs look really hidious
in my opnion :notnice: 20" Wheels :notnice:
Mustangs were made for performance not a "bling bling
mobile"! I wouldn't go bigger than a 17" Wheel.

ok i used to think 20s look nice on mustangs but that first one turned me off to the idea. I hate to say but it kind of makes it look like a toy car or something that should be on a cartoon tshirt. Some styles look not so bad but the first ones that def looks like crap

Ruckus46Gt said:
ok i used to think 20s look nice on mustangs but that first one turned me off to the idea. I hate to say but it kind of makes it look like a toy car or something that should be on a cartoon tshirt. Some styles look not so bad but the first ones that def looks like crap
:stupid:
:rlaugh:
and like clown shoes

damn cow-boys

found some sweet 19s ill be posting pics soon as i find some good rubbers. :nonono:

Attachments

• 00354363704.jpeg
    00354363704.jpeg
    14 KB · Views: 264
cerp said:
I am interested in these wheels cause I Race so 1. you wouldint expect forged 20s you would think hevy a$$ rims no power 2. you wouldint expect a bottle 3. you wouldint expect me to take your cash
got it. (sleeper -you know you pulled up to one before ) for racing to pay for school. :spot: check out pics I bet they make you think twice...

ENGLISH! LEARN IT! USE IT!

20's = teh lose :nonono:

17's is the way to go. 18's is max. Nothing more IMO. Anything over 18 and you need to upgrade your subs in the back and shocks, to make the car hop as you drive down the street like snoop dogg. Holla. :notnice: :nonono:

17's and 18's have better performance AND looks. If iwas judging a car, i wouldn't look down on it just because it had 20' rims, on some cars it looks nice. But i if i saw it on a mustang i'd get sick.

off topic (free whoopins for binatches)

damn still on the nuts huh... :spot: I spent my time learning how to kick you in the head three times before i rest my foot back to the floor and you spend your time looking at who writes correctly. its called slang im city and your urban. some one like you i would pull up to, flip off and take off then i would catch and pull you out the ride and give your sorry ass a good whoopin boy. :owned:

cerp said:
damn still on the nuts huh... :spot: I spent my time learning how to kick you in the head three times before i rest my foot back to the floor and you spend your time looking at who writes correctly. its called slang im city and your urban. some one like you i would pull up to, flip off and take off then i would catch and pull you out the ride and give your sorry ass a good whoopin boy. :owned:

:rolleyes:

cerp said:
you're an imbecile.