20 Inch Rims???????

• Sponsors (?)

Damn this is an old thread.

But to add my 2 cents.

I just bought a set of 20's for My 99. I've had 8 different sets of wheels on this car, and these are DEFINATELY the best looking on the car. They are tucked up under there very nicely, and it looks abesolutely sick.

I think most here are too narrow minded to have a real opinion with any validity. Like most have said here, they are for show. I plan on showing my car at many events this year, so I feel like they are needed. For everyday driving, I might floss the Fr500's or Y2k's. As far as performance..... Thats what slicks and skinnies are for.

So for all the haters....

While your pointin and makin "ghetto" comments about my 20's, i'll be skatin sideways, well into boost right by you. And be sure to look into my bling, so you can see the reflection of your eyeballs poppin out of your forehead.

cerp said:
:bs: yep its all you queer bags hating on me :banana:

and no im not new my old name on here was mackn 82
but damn thanks for all the attention foggits. :owned:

:D :rlaugh: well there were alot of bi+ches crying about my post so im stoping before I get kicked out .
peace out bi+ccheeeeeeeees. :nice:

funny how this thred has nothing to do with stangs anymore.

I enjoy the english you "foggit", and peace out to you "bitcheese" :nice:

:rolleyes: Get off these boards and kill yourself. I'm sick of translating your "ebonix" homie. And talking about fighting other stang members :nonono: please...i beat up kids like you on the way to fights. :notnice:

01MustangMan said:
I wouldnt go any bigger than 18's

I agree, I would have been happy if I stayed at 17's in hind sight, but since i already spent the money..18's it is..18's look and still perform good, but come on.., 19's , 20's..you're getting into ghetto looks to be politically uncorrect :)
get an SUV, you'll get Bush tax credits.

nothin to do with 20s

UDTBadkarma said:
I enjoy the english you "foggit", and peace out to you "bitcheese" :nice:

:rolleyes: Get off these boards and kill yourself. I'm sick of translating your "ebonix" homie. And talking about fighting other stang members :nonono: please...i beat up kids like you on the way to fights. :notnice:
:bs: :bs:
what kids" kid you the one born on july 0f 83 go *** yourself Hater" understand that bi+ch.
and they say im the one bringing this back.
but i gotta stop waisting my time on these toys "
no you really caant kick my ass"
and if you were anywhere close i would show you, you sorry punkass HATER. :owned:

cerp said:
what kids" kid you the one born on july 0f 83 go *** yourself Hater" understand that bi+ch.
and if you were anywhere close i would show you, you sorry punkass HATER. :owned:
hahahahahah

cerp said:

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:
Keep on truckin homie :nice:

you should be at mcdonalds flippin burgers...

1990StangLX said:
why are you still around?
:bs:
dude you out of all people is the only one still on the nuts .
you follow all my post maybe you are some sort of gay stalker foggit".
you got some beef with me and i dont want any beef cause its not like i could whoop that ass all over the internet... so just ignore my post if its not what your into as i have done to yours. you act like i am invading private space but yet you keep crossing my path, I wish you lived close by so i could kick your ass sorry little punk bi+ch. :owned: :notnice:

you :notnice: