2005/2006 big block

I've seen at least 3 individual 94-98 Mustangs with 429's in them. So it does happen to newer ones.

Haven't seen a 99+ with a big block yet.

I've seen them at shows and cruise ins, it's not all about racing. It can be about standing out from the crowd at a show.

• Sponsors (?)

FordRCAM429 said:
WOWI didn't mean for this to turn ugly. Your right there's no way I would want to hack up a 25+ thousand doller car just to put a built big block into. Witch by the way is only 145 lbs heavier than the 4.6 A friend of mine buys salvage cars that are not wrecked to bad, repairs are made and then resold. Getting an 05 or 06 really isn't all that bad $. You may be right about the gauges and I know the trany would'nt work. A t-56 trany with a Mc leod bellhousing does work. I thought I'd throw the thread out here because its been done in the fox bodys why not the new mustang?No need to bite heads off. Thanks for your replys.
Don't be too concerned. You want something unique and everyone here should respect that. I personally think the retro ride, retro power thing is cool, if you have the means and are willing to do it right. It sounds like a formidable project and you would likely lose as bigcat mentioned earlier alot of the factory amenities and likely drivability. Then on the other hand if it is only to be a toy/weekend cruiser that won't matter as much. I say more Ford power to you.
:hail2: