2012 GT Deluxe price check

Have found a Silver Deluxe GT with spoiler delete and a set of 3.73 gears. Sticker is $30,500. Dealer on line qoute is $26,901 including available rebates. I also have a Ford coupon for $750 so the purchase price is at $26,151. Does this seem to be in line on what people are paying?

Currently have an 02 GT and have really not wanted to spend the $$$ but to me it seems resonable. Over a 200 mile round trip so thought I would check in here for comments.

• Sponsors (?)

Have found a Silver Deluxe GT with spoiler delete and a set of 3.73 gears. Sticker is $30,500. Dealer on line qoute is $26,901 including available rebates. I also have a Ford coupon for $750 so the purchase price is at $26,151. Does this seem to be in line on what people are paying?

Currently have an 02 GT and have really not wanted to spend the $$$ but to me it seems resonable. Over a 200 mile round trip so thought I would check in here for comments.

seems like a real good deal to me

It not a Premium., it is a base. Really do not need leather, the ambient lighting, and the extra gauges while nice to have it's all about preformance and that factor is the same on base. Not to mention $4k less than a premium.

You're spot on, sounds like you trying to sell your self on it. We were all just confused when you called it a deluxe never really heard that on one b4. Nonetheless at the price you mentioned prior the 26.1K not a bad price, I'm assuming it's a 6 speed. If the performance is the only thing your looking for I'd get it. Myself the stock performance is more that enough for me I'm more into it for the looks and I love my leather interior. Both my mustangs are leather, well let me change that mine and my wifes are leather. Not big into the mods, the only thing I want to do and that won't be until a couple years down the road after I get a my wifes convertible recarpeted, new top, paint job, is i'd like to put a side exhaust on it.

Thats a good deal from what I can tell. I just got the same thing (silver base), but i didnt get the spoiler delete, for 25.5 but then you add on the delivery charge and it was 26.1. And that was with 2 weeks of serious looking and dealing.

For a 2012 Mustang GT, that sounds like a great deal, even if it is the base trim. That's a hell of a lot of performance for only $26K. If you are looking for performance, and don't care about the premium trim extras, I say jump on it.

Contacted the dealer with a request to lower their asking price to $26k. ($901 drop)Then I would still have my Ford $750 coupon they sent me. The wait begins.

Just something to expect and find out when talking to the deal if they're already using a ford coupon when giving you a price. Just to make sure nothing suprises you at the table when it comes down to signing. Most dealers have on hand $500 dollar for coupons that they use in there price quotes or at least they do around FL

Just something to expect and find out when talking to the deal if they're already using a ford coupon when giving you a price. Just to make sure nothing suprises you at the table when it comes down to signing. Most dealers have on hand $500 dollar for coupons that they use in there price quotes or at least they do around FL

Good point LAVAgt2012. So I picked up the phone and their price is $25,901.48 already including the coupon. So the discount comes out to
$4599 which seems pretty good and have it in writing. Doc fee is $289 so no way around that. Only concern is the silver instead of the carbon look background around the gauges / dash pannel. That could be the deal breaker but made a 12PM appointment on Sat to check it out.

It's a good deal at that price though, you could always take a few dollars down the road to add a couple enhancements on the inside to make it more bearable on your eyes (not that it doesn't still look good, just to get it where you want it)

Contacted the dealer with a request to lower their asking price to $26k. ($901 drop)Then I would still have my Ford $750 coupon they sent me. The wait begins.

Hey Satin Silver GT,

*Jeopardy chime begins* The vehicle certainly is worth the wait and frustration that sometimes comes with negotiating. Don't give up! I'd love to see pics of you in a brand new 'stang! Have a great holiday weekend!

~Natasha

You should be able to get real close to 27k without losing the rebates. MSRP on my 2012 was 38k, we paid 35k and got $2500 in rebates on top of that (took the 0% so we didnt get that rebate but if you opt out of that, there is another $1500 available). $32.5 for a 12 Premium with Brembos, HIDs, back-up camera and sensors, and 3.73s.