2012 GT just ordered

• Sponsors (?)

Spoiler delete!

Selective.jpg

JoesGT_0002.jpg

Grover, I read last night on some website that you can't get a spoiler delete unless you get a premium package??? Any truth to this??? My order won't be sent in until Monday but they didn't say that at the dealer about this. If that car comes off the truck with a spoiler, I will NOT take delivery.

If your order says "spoiler delete" it won't be there. My teen age son and I went over the order to get every thing right. When the dealer plugs it in he gets any conflicts in the order. After he submits the order he will get the VIN and a weekly status on that VIN all the way to your delivery of your keys.

Ordering a car just the way you want it was a blast!! Planning three car show road trips next year to show it off...Priceless.

I just got home and the order is officially processed. GT Base model, Kona Blue, Charcoal interior, Auto, Spoiler delete. I can't believe this car comes with 235 width tires:shrug:. I will take care of that soon. They did let me test drive a manual they had on the lot which had 3.73's. Guys, I've driven alot of cars stock, Vettes, Ls1's Fbody's, Gto's. Let me say, This car is stupid fast. I punched it in 2nd on an entrance ramp...WHOA:lol:. Ford got it right with the 5.0. I hope my Auto pulls like tht manual did:nice:

I just got home and the order is officially processed. GT Base model, Kona Blue, Charcoal interior, Auto, Spoiler delete. I can't believe this car comes with 235 width tires:shrug:. I will take care of that soon. They did let me test drive a manual they had on the lot which had 3.73's. Guys, I've driven alot of cars stock, Vettes, Ls1's Fbody's, Gto's. Let me say, This car is stupid fast. I punched it in 2nd on an entrance ramp...WHOA:lol:. Ford got it right with the 5.0. I hope my Auto pulls like tht manual did:nice:

Still suposed to be feb?

i ordered a 2011 5.0 before christmas.. got a call from the salesman and he said that Ford was canceling the 2011's to begin the 2012 production. I went with the premium package with brembo's, 3.73's, and a 6 speed. Kona blue as well. Hopefully ill get mine before february... :shrug: