2012 V6 Newbie Seeking Advice

rayray1975

Jun 6, 2014
Hey team...new to forum...so I appreciate any and all advice...I'm a noob....so please excuse my ignorance on a lot of stuff. So bought 2012 v6 mustang. Current mods...pypes pipe bomb axle backs, air aid CAI, sct bama tuner (91 octane performance tune) Looking for advice for mid pipes...what would yall reccomend. I read h pipe would give me the more raspy sound I'm looking for...but not sure what would fit with pype bombs. ..should I starts with headers first. Obviously I'll never get the deep v8...but like to get it as close as I can. Looking for a mentor here to help me...thanks again.

Ray

• Sponsors (?)

Hey team...new to forum...so I appreciate any and all advice...I'm a noob....so please excuse my ignorance on a lot of stuff. So bought 2012 v6 mustang. Current mods...pypes pipe bomb axle backs, air aid CAI, sct bama tuner (91 octane performance tune) Looking for advice for mid pipes...what would yall reccomend. I read h pipe would give me the more raspy sound I'm looking for...but not sure what would fit with pype bombs. ..should I starts with headers first. Obviously I'll never get the deep v8...but like to get it as close as I can. Looking for a mentor here to help me...thanks again.

Ray

Somebody....anybody...Please reach and extend an olive branch...please