25 ..50 shot dry ?

• Sponsors (?)

get a wideband o2 as well. 150$-200$ used for a PLX or Innovative, and you have realtime readout of whats really going down, instead of guesswork.

going the cheapest route to power is the shortest route to spending more to fix it later.

i know guys who ran 150hp wet shots and their engines (and intakes) survived. some of it is luck, the rest is safety. personally i wouldn't have run more than a 125 shot with a completely stock motor, but i've heard of 150hp shots running with success. here are the two most important words you need to know when running nitrous:

window switch.

It isn't the size of the jets that will blow up your engine
it is detonation or dreaded nitrous backfire that will murder your engine.On a dry shot don't go past 125hp
jets and you should be fine.Just don't go spraying everywhere and your engine should last.A rpm window
switch will add some extra insurance.If you go 100hp jets
or bigger make sure you get a larger fuel pump or you
will probably run lean witch isn't good.Also start small
like 50 or 75hp jets and work your way up Nitro has the
idea.

d98gt said:
Wow Nitro, I don't believe I have seen you around in a while :shrug: maybe I am wrong?

Anyways, a 75 shot will be just fine. Don't venture over 100 though :)

i pop in from time to time:) i agree with you, for a first time spray on this engine 75 is plenty. there's always room for an increase later after you've seen how it responded. as always a switch chip to retard the timing during spraying is great peace of mind.