28% off! Best sale you are going to see on Kocky shirts!! Get em' while they last!!!!

Discussion in 'Vendor Sponsor Forums' started by Bishop, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Doing a BIG sale this month only

This is our best sale yet to date... Enter in the coupon code "OCTOBER" on the check out page and it gives you 28% off making each shirt $13.67. All shirts are of the highest quality and are pre-shrunk 100% cotton and are a good "thick" grade shirt (money back gaurauntee on all our stuff.)

This sale runs through October (duh ) We got over 40 different shirts now available, so please check us out at:

www.kockyproducts.com :SNSign: :flag:

(We even have some 'closeout' stuff marked down to $7.99 each :rocks: )

Thanks!

Keith

Just a few examples....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I can attest, those t-shirts are great quality. I've bought some from them and they are great.

3. Thanks, Merc!

Keith

4. Where's my additional discount! j/k

I plan to get some more shirts when my racing seasons allows me to :)

5. i'd recomend some 94-98 body style shirts, maybe one like the sibling rivalry, like 4.6L rivalry. I def. buy it, buying 2 already

6. +1 for 94-98's

7. When are these back in stock
    [​IMG]

8. We've got all of them in stock except for mediums in black and XXXL's. If you are wanting a medium in black, then we should have them in about 3 weeks.

Thanks!!

Keith

9. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up and let them know that this is the last week for the 28% off sale ($13.67) (coupon code: "OCTOBER" )

Thanks!!

Keith