3 Fast 3 Furious

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by OxMox, Jun 16, 2005.

1. This is the official trailer for 3 fast 3 furious :D . It looks so good, and alot different from the first 2 :rolleyes: . I'm definately gonna go see it :rlaugh: :rlaugh: .

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/222150 Click watch this movie on the right of the screen. :lol:
  2. I thought this might have been a trailer for the real movie. I've seen this mentioned somwhere else on either this site or Stangsource.com quite awhile ago.

3. That was good. I really thought it was a real movie. Meh, I'd still watch it. LOL!
  4. It looks really good. I hope it's not animated. I'm getting ready to go camp out by my crown theater so I could get tickets!
  5. I have an uncontrollable need to add wings and jet engines to my car... otherwise it just won't look cool anymore...
  6. :rlaugh: And you mean to add wings onto wings onto wings...
  7. no, i mean airplane wings, like out the side... the wings on other wings on other wings all of which is fondly referred to as a functional spoiler was a given.
  8. Don't for get to add neons under the plane wings and some decals cause that will increase your hp! :rolleyes:
  9. OOH! OOH! OOH! That's me! I have neons and decals!! :rlaugh:

SERIOUSLY! I do!
  10. Really? Do you have pics?
  11. Only of the neons:

NM. Click HERE Instead
  12. I'm not into neons and stuff like that but hey it's your car and it looks good. Are you going to do any other mods to it? Oh, you also should have warned me that there's a mustang with it's inside gutted out. :nonono:
  13. Sorry. But it was just for that day. It's when we wired the sidescoops.

And yes we have one final extrior lighting mod to do but I'm sorry to say that I'm not telling anything just yet.
  14. Ah, come on. You have to. Can I have a hint and guess at it?
  15. Your hint is on my cardomain site. Read everything carefully and with a little thinking and going back in time you should come up with the answer.
  16. I like games like this :)
  17. Is it #7 classified and in production?
  18. Yes, but that's not the clue.
  19. :(