Roush 3-Piece Sterns on eBay...

• Sponsors (?)

My credentials? The 90 SC SALEEN that sold on Ebay that everyone has been talking about, and I guess the wheels that sold for $5000 (supposedly) came off that exact same 1990 SC? Yeah, I sold those wheels originally to that person....oh and George, I sold him his too. Hi George, I didn't know you were a machinist. I could use your lathe skills. What would it cost me to have a set of wheels bored out to match a SALEEN hub. We should talk offline about it. Private E-mail me if you have a chance.

I have two sets.....and dammit if they aren't perfect offset. I'm like 99% sure they are. They are not in perfect condition, though. They are also not proper centerbore, they would need to be machined. I will be in a position to offer a set to you come late October. I will send you pictures of the two sets I have and you can choose which one you like more. I guess I'd even be willing to mix and match to make as good a set as possible for you. However, one set was repainted and the guy just painted right over the polished edge. (Why would anyone do that?) So, you have my E-mail address don't you? Send me an E-mail and that'll keep you on my mind. I'll be putting a set of 3-piece 18-inch STERNS on everyones favorite auction site right about the same time. Everyone...save your money, they won't be cheap...but they'll be less than $5000!! HA!