347 reasons to love my car again

• Sponsors (?)

welp, there gose the T5!!!! :D looking good mang!

I gots a Tremec 3550, but i'm still kinda worried but more about the rear end than anything. It won't be seeing slicks any time soon that's for sure.

:nice:

I will be there! Didn't know for sure if David was coming or not with his car. So hush you's.

I'm in all the way! Especially now that i know the car will make it. It'll still be pretty rough lookin but at least now it's got some grunt :lol:

if you don't have a vid posted by tomorrow evening, i'm going to come to ohio and take a dump on your hood

:p

That would piss me off but i'd probably still laugh about it :lol:

So without further adu, here's a crappy last minute clip just because i said i would. Tomorrow if i can find someone to tag along with me i'll shoot some cruising/flyby/burnout clips. I can't say it's the fastest thing on 4 wheels but by god it's seriously the 3rd fastest thing i've ever been in, and that's after an 800hp Nova and my buddy's 400rwhp '89 GT and i think i may give him a pretty good run for his money considering i'm still on production iron heads.

So yeah...here ya go :nice:
View attachment 266099

Me and the buddy with the GT pretty much concluded that the Magnaflows are muffling cam lope, because if you notice in the beginning when i start the car, you can hear the lope loud and clear but the exhaust note is so muffled that it doesn't sound as significant. It still screams when getting on it though. If i could just get a set of mufflers to sound like Mac at an idle and Magnaflows the rest of the time i would be in muffler heaven.