360 bucks closer to owning a 4 eye woot woot!!!

Why not have a fast nice car instead of stripping it and building a race car? If the seats are in good shape leave them in, and if they are in bad shape box them up untill you can have them recovered. regardless, selling things like that for a car you still have is just plane retarded imo, because someday down the road when you want your car to be nice to drive other than on the race track, you'll be kicking yourself for selling off all the stock parts.

• Sponsors (?)

its not going to be a RACE car by any means, I mean race seats as in the kind of the style you have. And I don't need A/c or smog, its got rollable windows and its older than 20 yrs so no more emissions. The back seat delete would be tastefully done and wrapped in black carpet to match the rest...

This will all start to unfold soon...

If this is going to be something you drive racing seats like mine suck. I hate them. I wish I had the money to get my recaros reapulstered. I didn't have A/C for a few years, I just drove with the windows down. Now that I have A/C I will never own a car that I drive, without A/C again, I dont need to get all hot and sweaty on my way to a job interview or something. The rear seat weighs maybe 10-15 lbs and any car that came with a back seat looks 100x nicer than any rear seat deletes so long as the back seat's apulstry looks nice.

The ones my friend has in his supra are comfy as hell! We took a 6 hr roadtrip to Fl and I slept like a baby most of the time.

and have you seen raceaholic's rear seat delete? I think it looks very nice, and I never drive more than one person anyway. I don't have A/c in my stang and I don't mind, I have it but it doesn't work, I ahve to track down the leaky demon...

I've seen an ASC Mclaren rear seat delete and thats about as nice as they get. A rear seat still looks better because these cars are 4 seaters, have you seen my rear seat? My racing seats were only $300 so they aren't too comfy. My recaros feel nice but it will be no less than $600 a seat to have those re-done. In a couple years you'll understand how ****ty it is to live in GA and not have A/C, trust me.

grey5.0beast said:
oh then whatever thos grey ones with red lining and halo head rests are....

Flofits if they look like this
flow.jpg

Attachments

• flow.jpg
    flow.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 40
grey5.0beast said:
yeah those are them.

hell mob lives in Fl with no a/c lol. I didn't have a/c in my buick either and I didn't mind.
I also diddnt have a/c and i live 10 minutes from mob. The ac wasnt a prob when i wasnt in traffic. Although the summer traffic sucked. it was over 100 some days but no big deal.

I used to sit in summer traffic every day with no A/C, I did that for 2 years. I'll never do it again. I dont know about you girls, but being a guy, I sweat alot especially when it gets hot. Also I along with alot of other people, are always more impressed by high hp cars or just realy fast cars that have A/C, somethin about that is just cool to me, but whatever dude, it'll be your car, do what you will. My car will still be faster lol.

thats what you think... give it time brotha... give it time... lol. Decided today it can hold off till I go to college or get out. I'll put this towards my DIY Supercharger build. Hell, I can probably finish my diy with this lol... Lets get to work!!

Yo I might be getting a job at a speed shop here in peachtree city, the owner heard about me and he is either going to fire someone from the shop he has now so I can work their, or hes going to give me a pretty awesome position at the new bigger shop hes opening up soon, so I'll give you time, but remember that I've already been out of school for a year and you've still got another year, in that same time frame I have more potential bitch lol.

795.0pacecar said:
Yo I might be getting a job at a speed shop here in peachtree city, the owner heard about me and he is either going to fire someone from the shop he has now so I can work their, or hes going to give me a pretty awesome position at the new bigger shop hes opening up soon, so I'll give you time, but remember that I've already been out of school for a year and you've still got another year, in that same time frame I have more potential bitch lol.
Alright man awesome, Let me know if you can hook a brutha up lol.

I guess instead of cosmetics, I should focus a little more on performance. And I am a junior so technically I have 2 years left, one after this year :p

I now need a vortech crank pulley, an fmu, an airfilter and the piping to start work on my lightning or m90 build. I have the lightning, just think it might be a bit much of a jump, I think I will put an m90 on for the time being till i get used to around 6 psi.