3rd annual Stangnet meet in Vancouver, WA

• Sponsors (?)

Jeff,

I really look forward to this event. I have been to the last two and had a blast !! I will actually have a mustang this time :)

As for the super cars, we may do that another time.. There may be a few Supras there, but I'm sure it will be mostly domestics.

I may have to put our Supra on the dyno so we can actually show some people some high HP :)

BTW, Jeff, I will not be outdone at the burnouts this year.....

TIMBALLZ

Why so late in the yr. :shrug:

because the other date conflicted with another meet, and surrounding weekends we have races that we are attending. We were forced to push it off a month not because we wanted to, but because thats what we could do. I think we have been rained on like the last 2 years or so, so pushing it off may allow those in fear of bad weather to attend.

I think Misha is trying to organize a cruise on that Sunday:nice:

Jeff,

I really look forward to this event. I have been to the last two and had a blast !! I will actually have a mustang this time :)

As for the super cars, we may do that another time.. There may be a few Supras there, but I'm sure it will be mostly domestics.

I may have to put our Supra on the dyno so we can actually show some people some high HP :)

BTW, Jeff, I will not be outdone at the burnouts this year.....

TIMBALLZ

Dood, I have your burn out video from last year! It was tight boy!!!

Sorry to hear that Cory and Spencer. I am sure there will be more as well that cannot make the new date. Unfortunately it was a necessary change, and this was not only the one date we didnt have a race but also the one weekend that the Wranglers didnt have any large events listed on their calendar. We want as many people to show as possible, but there will always be some that cannot make it. Three months notice should allow most people that want to attend to make arrangements.