4.10 gears?

04GunGT

May 4, 2006
Northern Virginia
i am thinknig strongly about buying 4.10 gears, and i have mixed feelings. On mone end i am seeing alot of people buying 4.10's for their NA 2v and on the other end i am hearing things like i will get pulled alot more from a roll.... do you think they will really help? will i get pulled that hard from a roll? can i get some advice on whether to go with them or not..

my mods are in my sig. before i get them i will prob get STeeda UD pulleys, and a Dragon plenum, future mods will be, stage 2 ported heads and cams, and MAYBE a 100 shot of nos.

• Sponsors (?)

If you can't decide, get some 3.90's like myself.

Also, get ready to be assaulted by the guys and gals here for posting another 4.10's thread when there are like 100,000,000,000 of them already and could all be found by checking the sticky threads or searching...Good Luck :(

You need to make up your mind as to what your future mods are going to be. If you are going to spray/supercharge your car in the future, you'll want 3.73 gears. If you plan to stay naturally aspirated, you should go with the 4.10's.

I just installed some 4.10's...totally awesome! They are alot of fun. I was trying to decide between 3.73's and 4.10's, and since supercharging is prolly along way off if ever, I went with 4.10's. I have no regrets...go for it! :nice:

So what rpms are you guys revving at in second gear going from a 40-45 roll? That is one of my concerns as well. I have them sitting in my room and also debating. Cause with my stock 3.27s I am reviing 4200-4400. What are you revving in 3rd gear going 40-45?