4.10's are in----

• Sponsors (?)

well, does the dealer install them, and keep the 75,000 warrenty??? because thats my onlything stoping me is i really want them but i dont wanna viod my warrenty! and how much will a dealer do it for if they will do it

Good job on not being a little bitch. :nice: 4.10's all the way. :hail2:

03 Cobras have 3.55's.........don't touch them. 4.10's or more would just be insanity on that car, there's so much damn power. Running out of gear would be a reality (4th gear).

Wow this thread is old...

I guess I'll give my opinion now that they have been in for a while. I STILL LIKE 'EM.

rd02gt...do what cotton says. Take it to a shop and have it done. Just hope that when you do have warrenty work done they don't take it too far for a drive.

I have the 410s and I like them. The car feels much faster all around except top end. I went from 14.20s @96 with an Xpipe, street tires, paper filter, and pro50 shifter with 2.5 60fts to 14.20s @96 with 410s, Nittos, stock cat pipe, and k&n. So, in other words I did not gain any time BUT I took off the xpipe. After the gears my 60fts were 1.95-2.0 BUT no improvement at the end of 1320. Even though the car feels much stronger and more aggressive, there was no 1/4 mile improvement. Go figure :shrug:

cmb91LX said:
I have the 410s and I like them. The car feels much faster all around except top end. I went from 14.20s @96 with an Xpipe, street tires, paper filter, and pro50 shifter with 2.5 60fts to 14.20s @96 with 410s, Nittos, stock cat pipe, and k&n. So, in other words I did not gain any time BUT I took off the xpipe. After the gears my 60fts were 1.95-2.0 BUT no improvement at the end of 1320. Even though the car feels much stronger and more aggressive, there was no 1/4 mile improvement. Go figure :shrug:

Practice, practice, practice.

practice on what, I cut 60ft times by 1/2 second. The car just seems to lose its umph up top. Do you think taking the xpipe off and adding the gears would have kept my car at the same time frame. I mean, there is nothing done to the car except for k&n, shifter, flows, and gears. In the first place there was paper filter, xpipe, shifter, and flows and after xpipe is gone and gears are added, times are the same. :bang:

Learn to shift faster or better yet, powershift. Powershifting might be a little too much for street tires on the 1-2 shift though, so just try and pull that one off as fast as possible. I float my foot above the clutch pedal and stab at it, it's much faster than keeping your heel on the floor.

I have drag radials on the car so the powershift is not an issue. The 1-2 shift is lightning fast and after that the gas pedal never leaves the floor between shifts. I shift at 5300 as my dyno sheet shows a substantial drop in power after 5200rpm with the 410s. :shrug: