4.10's & what engine set-up

OxMox

turkeysammichesonhisface
Mar 31, 2005
Palm Harbor, FL
I've got 4.10's on my V6 and I want to get a Procharger kit for it (I was about to order it but I want to get some answers first). How many of you have 4.10's and how many of you have F/I with them and how many of you are N/A with them?
I'm also looking at getting a '97 - '98 Cobra and i've got the same question for that

• Sponsors (?)

Robin said:
I'm not sure exactly what you are asking, so I'll answer what I think you want to know.

I have 4.10's on my N/A GT.

Yeah, sorry if it sounded wierd. I've got 4.10's and I want to go with forced induction but alot of people are telling me not to. So I want to know who has them (4.10s) and what engine set-up they use, N/A or F/I

todd4566 said:
If you haven't already bought the Procharger, and your looking to get a Cobra, why not get the Cobra 1st and put a Procharger on that? :shrug:

Don't know, but a half way good idea. I was going to do that to the cobra anyway cause I wanted to have two S/C cars but that'll work to I guess, still have to get 4.10s on teh cobra

worked v6 said:
Yeah, sorry if it sounded wierd. I've got 4.10's and I want to go with forced induction but alot of people are telling me not to.

:scratch: Are you saying people are telling you NOT to do 4.10's and a blower on a v-6, or a Cobra. :scratch:

There is nothing wrong with going 4.10's and a Centrifigual blower on a 4 valve. There are a lot of people are on here who have them. I know someone personally (SVT32VDOHC he only goes on the SVT pages and Midwest on this site) who has 4.10's and an SQ trim on his 96 Cobra. :drool: :nice:

worked v6 said:
So I want to know who has them (4.10s) and what engine set-up they use, N/A or F/I

Got 4.10's right here and N/A for now. :bang:

GT JAY said:
:scratch: Are you saying people are telling you NOT to do 4.10's and a blower on a v-6, or a Cobra. :scratch:

both, some people on here and people I know say that 4.10s will be to much with a blower on a V6 or on a V8 (GT or Cobra). I like my 4.10s, there alot better than people made them out to be

worked v6 said:
both, some people on here and people I know say that 4.10s will be to much with a blower on a V6 or on a V8 (GT or Cobra).

:rlaugh: That's :bs: A 4V + 4.10's + Centrifigual = :drool: The 4v can handle the Rpm's.

Not sure about 4.10's and a blower on a v-6 though. :shrug:

BTW, My buddy Matt-SVT32VDOHC has a Black w/Saddle 97 Cobra coupe for sale. :nice:

GT JAY said:
:rlaugh: That's :bs: A 4V + 4.10's + Centrifigual = :drool: The 4v can handle the Rpm's.

Not sure about 4.10's and a blower on a v-6 though. :shrug:

BTW, My buddy Matt-SVT32VDOHC has a Black w/Saddle 97 Cobra coupe for sale. :nice:

That's what I thought.

How much does he want for it?

AndyG47 said:
HA! I found you Worked!!!!!

Man... Now i'm going to have to kill you Andy. *cocks gun* I always liked you, but if you gotta go, go with a smile... ... ... ... ... ... *BAM!*