4 drilled and slotted rotors and brake pads..$175? Anybody deal with this company?

• Sponsors (?)

I run the Powerstop rotors on mine from summit, but they were a around $400+ for the four of them not including pads. They've lasted, and lasted, and lasted, and lasted some more. I'm with Mo_Dingo there, they look good but I wonder about the quality.

Thanks for your educated opinions. With what I read on the net and some other references, I am going to take a shot at it. I'll let y'all know how it works out. Yes, you do reserve the right to say "you told me so."

I bought some Ebay cross drilled, and slotted rotors for the Probe I just picked up as the wifes DD. The rotors on the car now are absolutrely screwed, and the ones on Ebay were the same price that AutoZone wanted for stockers, so I gave it a shot. The car has drums on the back, so I want some good stopping power up front. The big thing is the Zinc coating. If they don't have that, they will rust almost immediately, but the ones you are looking at have that as well. I haven't recieved mine yet though, so I can't comment on how good they are. I think those places just buy the same type rotors that the parts store gets, and drills, and slots them.
Brandon

ROLLIN5.0 said:
I bought some Ebay cross drilled, and slotted rotors for the Probe I just picked up as the wifes DD. The rotors on the car now are absolutrely screwed, and the ones on Ebay were the same price that AutoZone wanted for stockers, so I gave it a shot. The car has drums on the back, so I want some good stopping power up front. The big thing is the Zinc coating. If they don't have that, they will rust almost immediately, but the ones you are looking at have that as well. I haven't recieved mine yet though, so I can't comment on how good they are. I think those places just buy the same type rotors that the parts store gets, and drills, and slots them.
Brandon

Yep they have been coated 10 times or something. I read an excerpt from another source where the owner was commenting. I think it is a dad/son shop.

" bought some Ebay cross drilled"

Are you saying that ebay makes these? I am guessing you just meant you bought through ebay. Every store is different or owned and run by different companies. You just have to find one that is good.

Pokageek said:
Yep they have been coated 10 times or something. I read an excerpt from another source where the owner was commenting. I think it is a dad/son shop.

" bought some Ebay cross drilled"

Are you saying that ebay makes these? I am guessing you just meant you bought through ebay. Every store is different or owned and run by different companies. You just have to find one that is good.

Yeah, I just meant I bought them on Ebay. Same type store, all brake rotors for every type vehicle (r1concepts). 2000+ positive feedback, zinc coated, ect.
Brandon