42 lb injectors and matching MAF

I need to know if anyone has a set or knows where I can get a NEW set of 42 lb injectors and a matching 80mm MAF sensor. (I need the senosr with the housing on the MAF sensor) If anyone knows where I can get a good deal on 8 42 lb injectors and a matching (prefferably pro-M) MAF sensor. PLEASE HELP. My tuner wont tune my car until I get those 2 items. Now my tune is going to cost me 700 dollars and after buying this Vortech my money is running low. thanks guys:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

[URL="http://www.stangnet.com said:
mustang[/URL]fan1990, post: 7361196"]Would that bolt up to my air filter that came with the Vortech and what name brand are those injectors? also why is a custom tune REQUIRED and I cant drive it to the tuner
Those are FORD injectors...

It is also a FORD MAF, originally for the Lightning.
It isn't calibrated for you ecu/injector combo. A custom chip will be needed to make it work properly.

Not sure it will bolt into your setup.
There are 'adapter flanges' available... they usually run about $40...

jason

I wouldn't buy a lightning meter even though they are cheap usually they don't let you get full potential out of your engine because you will start to run lean. Mine is from anderson and is a pmas velocity meter. Around 5900 rpm and 475 rwhp the A/F was 12 where until about 5500 it was a completely flat 11. So it did start leaning out a little but I believe that was from a grounding issue not giving the pumps enough power. I have summit 42's, stock lines/rails, aeromotive regulator, 255 HP in-tank and a inline anderson big pump. With the grounding fixed Iam sure it could have made easily over 500 rwhp no problem, no way(usually) a lightning meter could do that. By the way, the meter was $300, injectors were $300, and the tune with chip was $500 I believe.

I need to know if anyone has a set or knows where I can get a NEW set of 42 lb injectors and a matching 80mm MAF sensor. (I need the senosr with the housing on the MAF sensor) If anyone knows where I can get a good deal on 8 42 lb injectors and a matching (prefferably pro-M) MAF sensor. PLEASE HELP. My tuner wont tune my car until I get those 2 items. Now my tune is going to cost me 700 dollars and after buying this Vortech my money is running low. thanks guys:nice:

Any reason why you insist on new?
There are numerous for sale ads on the Corral for 42lb injectors and matching meters. Lots of respected members have slightly used parts that they had to upgrade for one reason or another.
I actually bought mine there for 250.00 shipped.
Good luck!