5.0 mustang and super fords mag?

• Sponsors (?)

like them both. now go get this month's issue of 5.0 stang and SF's (see the other threads on the famous 'bar setter') :)

They are great magazines, just be careful who you order them through. I ordered both magazines back in August and have yet to receive an issue............

And what the hell is going on with this false Mad Magazine looking ad that appears underneath the very last post?

Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords is a good magazine but i'd recommend not ordering that magazine because they will call you with death threats. I ordered MM&FF from about 1996-2000 until one day they began calling everyday with some special offer BS about buying two years and getting something free which I always promptly hung up on. Then one day my mom gives me the phone and it's them again so I hang up on the guy like normal and go outside..well I come back in a couple minutes later and the guy "Jason" had called back and my mom answered the phone... it's not too hard to recognize a voice 20 seconds later. When she answered he said "is that nig*a Adam there" she asks who is this and he says "this is his uncle nig*a here to kill that fu**ing cracker" so shes like what and he repeats "call me a nig*a again and i'll kill that cracker" and then hangs up. all this after all I did was hang up without saying a word. So I called up subscription services and the lady apologizes and says they will send a free year of motor trend, , etc. etc. like 5 different magazines that they publish none of which ever came. So in short I canceled and will never again buy an issue of their magazine and unless you want death threats and empty promises i'd advise the same to anybody else.

The only thing the magazines are good for are tons of ads, and not so good write-up's.

I actually bought one because it had a write-up on installing gears, or exhaust, or something I wanted to do. When I got back home to read it, it wasn't very good.

But, if you are looking to buy a part & you need vendors, either will work just fine.
Scott

Both magazines are good. I have a personal preference for 5.0 mustangs and superfords now, but MM&FF is good too. I especially partial to the dec '04 issue of 5.0, page 136. :D

The best thing to do is sign up for a subscription as you'll save TONS of money over the news stand prices. Also, expect about a 3 month wait until you get your first issue, for what ever reason it does take that long.

As for saleenadam, that is pretty crazy and I'd be pissed too, but its not the magazine's fault, its the subscription services. It just sucks that your stuck with them both if you want to get the mag.