5.0 Mustang T-Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

mob said:
You gonna come out with any other designs? Like a gt or something? That one looks great but I would never wear a white shirt, WE NEED BLACK! or blue :D

I hear ya loud and clear.

In the comming weeks i will have a new one out........Its going to have a well known GT from :SNSign: on it. Maybe a few others, I havent had a chance to sit down and layout the art work:nonono:

I will keep you all informed as it comes together.

Hey dave-

You da man!!!!!!!!!!!!! got mine saturday-Thanks for the "Priority!" Guys-AWESOME seller--Keep up the good work, I'll be down for any new T-shirt with a foxbody on it!
Thanks again, Anthony
SEMPER FI

Everyone is jealous of my notch shirt. I signed so many autographs yesterday I have writer's cramp. It pays to wear a notch shirt. Women dig it too. They're like, "Do you drive a notch?" and l'm like yeah I do, and they're like "My sister and I want you alone right now" so yea yea you guys will enjoy them I know I enjoy mine... :)*winks at Dave*

Flavadave4 said:
I hear ya loud and clear.

In the comming weeks i will have a new one out........Its going to have a well known GT from :SNSign: on it. Maybe a few others, I havent had a chance to sit down and layout the art work:nonono:

I will keep you all informed as it comes together.

Thats AWESOME, youll definatly be hearing from me. Goodluck :nice:

HoodStrype said:
Everyone is jealous of my notch shirt. I signed so many autographs yesterday I have writer's cramp. It pays to wear a notch shirt. Women dig it too. They're like, "Do you drive a notch?" and l'm like yeah I do, and they're like "My sister and I want you alone right now" so yea yea you guys will enjoy them I know I enjoy mine... :)*winks at Dave*

glad to hear i could help......all for $19:eek:

I get asked about 4 times every time I go out with mine on........I tell them how I got it and they say ahh man get me one ...but they don't show me teh $$$. Hey dave are you doin a black GT by chance cause I know I will take 2-3 of them beatches

86bluecobra said:
I f i were you i would also get one made in the 4 eyed version then go post on foureyedpride.com. Bet you would sell a ton of them aswell.

THats a good idea, I am thinking about making one with a 4 eye and areo nose to cover both.

Have is just say foxbody on the back or something....

Flavadave4 said:
THats a good idea, I am thinking about making one with a 4 eye and areo nose to cover both.

Have is just say foxbody on the back or something....

i think that would please a ton of people on here.. even the picky ones :nice: ill sign up for a few if ya get that happenin

Dave, I got mine like the day after you put it in the mail.. Great shirts! Can't wait to give one to my dad for fathers day!

I can't wait for the next round of designs to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.