$500 help me manage it!

DriveGT46

Sep 6, 2003
Ok, I had a thread about the spintech side exhaust... i want it real bad. My dad is thinking about giving me 500 for graduation.

With this 500 should i use it towards the spintech?

I ahve to spend 340 bucks on new tires and one new rim due to a blow out last night. can we say PISSED?

Anwyays... if u had 500 what would u do? Help me out.

• Sponsors (?)

we need some info first. what mods do you have now? i think the car in your avator is yours? 5 spd or auto? what do you want to accomplish with your car? drag? auto x? reliable daily driver? show car? help us out

well i want my car too look good but also be fast...real fast.... its got just over 10k and i plan on a blower later in the future.

Its a 98 Gt. 5sp. So pretty much id like a really fast reliable driver to get to school and stuff. Im only 18 by the way.

DriveGT46 said:
well i want my car too look good but also be fast...real fast.... its got just over 10k and i plan on a blower later in the future.

Its a 98 Gt. 5sp. So pretty much id like a really fast reliable driver to get to school and stuff. Im only 18 by the way.

96-98 GT's are hopeless unless you headswap it and bolt on a bunch of mods. Sell it now and get a 94-98 Cobra. :D

I dont know much about that exhaust for your car, but if i had 500 bucks, I would buy a zex nitrous kit. My 98 is runnin pretty strong as it is. I would like it to go faster, but a headswap is gonna be a little bit too much work for me right now. Not to mention too much money. My 98 has 3.27's in it, when I rebuild the diff im thinking about going with 3.73's. I get losey traction as it is with the 3.27's