79 cobra bumper. how much it worth?

• Sponsors (?)

Are you talking about the Pacecar style like i have on my car or just the nose with no valance? With the valance i've seen as much as $450 on eBay in really good shape, but without it i couldn't tell ya since that's usually what most people are looking for since they can always add the valace to the 4 banger bumper cover.

im talking about the baby blue one and the yellow and orange one.

KzFilJ3gUv3TNEbVNlpxixj7I6CO.jpg

the blue one looks a little on the bad side.

Attachments

• KzFilJ3gUv3TNEbVNlpxixj7I6CO.jpg
    KzFilJ3gUv3TNEbVNlpxixj7I6CO.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 124
The orange one kinda looks like an '85-86 from that angle. I wouldn't think they're worth all that much....maybe 100 bucks each if you find someone who NEEDS one of those noses. The way that works is, right now you won't get 50 bucks for it, but when someone who has a nice '79 hits a dog and rips his nose up and needs a replacement, THEN you'll get more from it. That's probably why they're sitting in a barn...just waiting for a buyer. If you had a lower valance i'd be interested myself.

85_SS_302_Coupe said:
The orange one kinda looks like an '85-86 from that angle. I wouldn't think they're worth all that much....maybe 100 bucks each if you find someone who NEEDS one of those noses. The way that works is, right now you won't get 50 bucks for it, but when someone who has a nice '79 hits a dog and rips his nose up and needs a replacement, THEN you'll get more from it. That's probably why they're sitting in a barn...just waiting for a buyer. If you had a lower valance i'd be interested myself.

guy wants 75 OBO for 4 front bumbers and 2 rear bumpers with the MUSTANG stamed in them :shrug:

no the orange one is a 79 too. same grill as the blue one

ryan218 said:
guy wants 75 OBO for 4 front bumbers and 2 rear bumpers with the MUSTANG stamed in them :shrug:

no the orange one is a 79 too. same grill as the blue one

I'm talking about the one that looks like it's had the paint stripped off....the 3rd one to the right. The openings at the bottom look more like '85 openings to me and it looks a little more round than a '79-82.