89 mustang fuel pump or fuel pump relay ??

• Sponsors (?)

Just want to say thanks HISSIN50 for all your help the new fuel tank and fuel pump are in and everything is working fine.:nice: Now on to the next project. Replaceing the convertable top.

Thanks Bones

Ok need help bad my girl wants me to get rid of my Mustang that I had for the last 25 + yr so fule pump bad ground ? Runs and then stops works then stops help me please

Start a new thread, this one is ten years old... and when you do include some information like what year it is and more detail about the actual issue would help

Ok need help bad my girl wants me to get rid of my Mustang that I had for the last 25 + yr so fule pump bad ground ? Runs and then stops works then stops help me please

Listen to your girl.

For 25 years the Mustang has been his prize and it has stuck with him. If his girl was really worthwhile, she would want him to keep it and be glad that he had it. Jealousy takes on all sorts of strange forms and weird ideas. I won't waste words, but I can tell you that I have been there and done that...

The odds that his girl could be made over to act and look like new after 25 years are infinitesimally small, while there is a good possibility that it could be done with the Mustang. Keep the Mustang and look for a woman who isn't jealous of your car or tries to separate you from the good things that are a part of your life, like family, friends, pets and hobbies.

Start a new post and I will help you with your fuel pump problems. I have technical and troubleshooting documentation that can help you quickly find and fix the problem.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
It took a while to find a girl that really don't mind my hobby, habit. She sits on the other end of the couch and rolls her eyes when I talk about my cars, as long as the bills are paid. I won't tell you to get rid of her, just remember, lifes to short to drive a prius.