90 limited vs 98 cobra

• Sponsors (?)

tjm73 said:
I wanted to write that but I am not 100% sure that's right. I'm am 99.999999% sure though. Sure enough to bet on it and I'm not a betting man.

LOL. I remember seeing on Hot Rod TV or a similar show that the Cobra's are 6 bolt and the Gt's are 4 bolt.

tjm73 said:
Perhaps I'm wrong in calling them orange. The red cars have a very strong orange hue in them. You are correct though. They were red and yellow. For some reason when I typed that, I had orange and yellow stuck in the brain.

Cool, just wondered if maybe there was short run of orange that I hadn't seen yet.

1990 limited edition in green w/ gt wheels and body color side moldings

1992 limited edition in orange/red w/ pearl wheels and white top and interior

1993 limited edition in yellow w/ black interior/top and chrome wheels and a white w/ white interior/top and pearl (white wheels)
:spot:

I purcahsed a 1992 new, just limited paint color, wing on the back and interior. They made some were around 3500 ( :shrug: )

Neither will hold value. The prices on 96-98 cobras is dropping quickly. Cars are poor investments. The Cobras are still depreciating. The 5.0's at least have hit their bottom.

I like the way the 5.0 drives... It makes me giggle to be rolling along in first @ a few MPH and dump the throttle and pull the car sideways. I also like to chirp 2nd & 3rd. I understand the cobra has an odd torque curve... How would the cobra compair to the 5.0 when kicking around town?