94-95 cobra front end

Qwk98svt

Mar 8, 2006
what all is involved with putting a 94-95 cobra front bumper and lights on a 95 gt? can I still use my header panel and keep the horse in the middle? do I have to buy a cobra header panel? are the fenders the same? what do I need as far as a parts list? Thanks!

-Jeff-

• Sponsors (?)

A direct swap really...Cobra front has a few different bolt/push pin lacations, nothing serious....It'll fit right over your foam that's on the GT...
I bought Cobra fogs with the brackets...Those bolt up a little different then the GT brackets but you can use some off the same bolt holes and tweak theings around to center the fogs in the bumper...
I bought BlueOval Industries Ultra clear fogs...They fit the holes and center up good...

Nothing to hardcore in the swap....Biggest pain is getting the tabs out from under the headlight bracket to pull the GT cover off....Their kinda like long locking tabs that push down...They suck to undo...You'll see....:D

Everything is the same in body lines and general form of the parts from the v-6 all the way to the cobra... so all body line will line up and mounting holes, it will fit like factory, The lens's are different in the cobra headlights, and the foglamps have a different mounting bracket, and of course they are round instead of rectangular...Hood, fenders, and lights will all line up...:nice: