94-98 Service Manual CD - Anyone Have It?

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds very interesting, subscribing. I used ot have access to the Ford online electronic service manuals with the city's fleet password, that was usefull. It had every detail on how ot rebuild every part with specs and part numbers. It even had part numbers for the tools needed.

Just in case anyone ever needs some info I just so happen to have the 95 Mustang Service Manual and the Vacum and Electrical Trouble Shooting Manual. Might have aquired them from your freindly Ford Dealership down the street. Some good beside reading if ya know what I mean. Also includes Cobra model.

Dagz

finally got it took work,

i tried getting the image file first and it kept saying the file was corrupt even after i changed the volume label.

the sources were down for a while until a few days ago it started downloading again so i got the nero file instead.

workin now.

old thread I know, but I installed this and when Im at the main menu of the service thingy and click on the icons for ANY of the cars it tells me to insert the CDrom, and its in my damn drive, what the hell am I doing wrong?

1994Vib.RedGT said:
old thread I know, but I installed this and when Im at the main menu of the service thingy and click on the icons for ANY of the cars it tells me to insert the CDrom, and its in my damn drive, what the hell am I doing wrong?

You have to burn the CD with the CORRECT Volume NAME..