'95 5.0 300 RWHP?? How too?

tmoss said:
Correction - Stock AFR 165s and a ported Cobra lower intake - by yours truly :D

lol. i said AFR's and ported heads. hahahaha :rlaugh:

i wanted to say ported cobra.

thanks for the correction

great work on that intake. do you think a ported cobra would be too much on the AFR's? how about a set of fully ported E7's

• Sponsors (?)

moneypit94 said:
I think there is quite a few people on here that have past the 300 barrior with no power adder. I did but i guess a stroker doesn't count :lol: Even though i had 342 which is still equivalent to over 1 rwhp for every cubic inch. I believe HairyCanary has over 300 rwhp also.

Now as far as iron heads i don't know of anybody but i think it can be done. Most people that have the money to for the good intake and cam go for the aluminum heads...

Dont see anyone else yet replying to the 300+ club on 302 N/A
RC

GTJake said:
Think of how many 5.0 Mustang Enthusiasts and Racers are in this country. Then think of how many are on stangnet......prolly about .001%

Jake

No doubt, but was I was referring to was my original statement:
RC said:
Is ANYONE on this board making 300 at the wheels with a 302 block and NO power adder?

Dan95-5.0 said:
lol. i said AFR's and ported heads. hahahaha :rlaugh:

i wanted to say ported cobra.

thanks for the correction

great work on that intake. do you think a ported cobra would be too much on the AFR's? how about a set of fully ported E7's

The work I did on Matt95GTS intake would be considered too much by some as it probably flows 240-250cfm. The best ported E7 heads I know of flow ~215 cfm. Getting the combo right is more important - and there are some "different" combos out there that work quite well.