95 Cobra R makes Forza 4

For the gamers on stangnet.... Forza 4 just released a new car pack which includes the 73 pinto and the 95 Cobra R. Cool thing is that you can convert it all to GT stuff. One mistake they made was that the rear bumper reads 'Mustang' instead of Cobra.

Thought it was cool that the SN-95 got some recognition.

• Sponsors (?)

Why don't you guys do iRacing if you have the steering wheels and pedals? You can drive in the Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 series against real people (some professional).

Here are the cars you can buy. I race on there a few times a week. My 12 year old has 3 wins in the Oval series. I run road races in a Mazda MX-5 until I can get promoted.

http://www.iracing.com/cars-and-tracks/cars/

Why don't you guys do iRacing if you have the steering wheels and pedals? You can drive in the Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 series against real people (some professional).

Here are the cars you can buy. I race on there a few times a week. My 12 year old has 3 wins in the Oval series. I run road races in a Mazda MX-5 until I can get promoted.

http://www.iracing.com/cars-and-tracks/cars/

i've never found a set that feel real though. they all feel really weird with the steerying. controller just works out better for me. with the game steering wheel, it's like turn, turn, turn, turn- no response then BAM, it turns all at once

GameCock5.0
iRacing suggests the Logitech G27 wheel / pedal combo. I bought the G27 on their suggestion at newegg.com for $209 and I can tell you it's as real as real gets. Plus iRacing isn't a video game it's a racing simulator. The tires will fall off, the car will get loose and you'll have to adjust your driving for all that. They keep polishing the graphics, the feel, the realism every month. I can honestly say I'm blown away. In fact professional drivers are using iRacing to practice (you can watch the videos of many drivers practicing in the Video section). People are racing with Dale Earnhardt Jr., Tony Stewart and other professional drivers. Try it for a month $7.95. I bet you'll get sucked in, its

GameCock5.0
iRacing suggests the Logitech G27 wheel / pedal combo. I bought the G27 on their suggestion at newegg.com for $209 and I can tell you it's as real as real gets. Plus iRacing isn't a video game it's a racing simulator. The tires will fall off, the car will get loose and you'll have to adjust your driving for all that. They keep polishing the graphics, the feel, the realism every month. I can honestly say I'm blown away. In fact professional drivers are using iRacing to practice (you can watch the videos of many drivers practicing in the Video section). People are racing with Dale Earnhardt Jr., Tony Stewart and other professional drivers. Try it for a month $7.95. I bet you'll get sucked in, its
thats pretty sweet. i might have to check it out when i get home

Its funny. Forza 4 has been getting a lot of mail on introducing the new 2011 5.0 Mustang into the game but they say that it doesnt have the reputation to back it up. Yet they throw in a 73 Pinto.... I love Forza but some of their vehicle choices are a little bleh.

But of course I am a little biased....:D

ended up seeing a whole bunch of people talking about it on sn95forums and they posted pics of their cars. it sold me on getting the game. bought it friday nigth and have been playing every chance i could this weekend.

Here is my 13 year old son practicing during an iRacing NASCAR Truck session, he's the 25. His tires were worn but he put up a fight. iRacing is not a video game, its a simulator, tires wear out, damage will affect the handling, real life stuff applies. I recorded it with my iPhone. I'll use FRAPS from now on.

That's pretty sweet! I have Forza 3 and was disappointed when Forza 4 didn't have any sn95s in the original cars list so I hadn't bought it yet. I been lookin for a xbox game that did and with all the things the Forza games let you customize I might have to go get it now!