A/C delete kit ??'s

• Sponsors (?)

All right guys I just got the FMS ac delete kit and the is no instructions WTF you spend so much money and they cant include freakin instructions :notnice:.....does anyone have instructions or know where I can find it? Any suggestions?

One more thing, when you remove the container that is located by the firewall is there anything inside that needs to be removed? It's so hard to see under the passanger side to remove anything but I can move the tubing from the outside?

Legendary, just want to say thank for all of the help, I really appreciate it :nice:

I'll keep looking and if I dont respond then I have not found anything then I will wait to see the your pics and go from there.

All I need to see is how the brakets are placed like you said and the rest should be easy

after looking at your pics closer I can see where the black bracket sits along with the grey bracket. When its time to move the ps up, do I have to remove the whole unit from its bolts?

Just take a long piece of string and run it along the path that the belt will go, and measure the string end to end. Buy 3-4 belts that are all in sizes right around what you measured, longer and shorter, and use the best one, then return the others.

In the end you'll have learned something new that you can spread to the next million threads that ask this same question...lol

I have learned something new and it took some time but I guess this how you learn and pass it on to others. Thanks 85_SS_302_Coupe for your help also.

Have a great weekend guys

:flag: