A tree fell on my car...

TheUser

Jul 25, 2003
Springfield, MO
My 91 GT has rarely been left outside except when driving for about 6 years. I was trying to sell it, but was probably asking a little too much, and it's got a couple problems.

Either way, pulled it out of the garage for literally like 8 hours yesterday and a rotten tree fell on the back end of it. The hatch glass broke, hatch is bent, and the passenger qtr panel is bent.

No insurance on the car, and I've read homeowners won't cover it.

You think it would be worth it to fix the car? Probably won't happen.

Is parting out a good option? I could get rid of the lights, guages, and small stuff on ebay, but the rest of the car would just sit, I'm afraid.

Ideas?

Engine was rebuilt about 2000 miles ago and Tranny only has about 7000-ish on it.

The "good" news I guess is that it missed the POS 2000 GT that I just bought...

I used the garage as my picture host b/c I didn't want to sign up for one again, so they're kinda small...

11197t.jpg

11198t.jpg

11199t.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

James, I'm sorry to see that. :(

I can't see anything in the pics so commenting further is difficult. I hope you can fix it up though man!

damn that sucks, i dont have a garage myself so hail is my biggest concern, theres been nights where ive driven it up the road to a factory building that has an overhang on it and waited out hailstorms before