AARRRRGGGG Im losing my passion.... (notch pix inside)

• Sponsors (?)

Lyncher said:
:stupid: I thought u were in the 600 range :shrug:
my old fuel pump was good for 800 ponies which got me to 5,700 rpm and 630 hp (SC'ed of course) before it was tapped out, good pump the weldon 600A great for the street. But since my engine was built to spin up to around 7k and the YSI really starts kicking in at higher RPM's i needed a bigger pump. I didnt even get to use my meth injection last time. Im hoping to be near 800 when i get the final tune in a couple of weeks which is probably around 1k at the crank

On the bigger barry grant pumps you need to wired it up so a hot wire runs straight from the battery to the pump, then to turn the pump on use a relay and a heavy duty toggle switch. I was having simular problems as you are. On of the Barry Grant techs came over and rewired the pump and it cured the problem.

Not sure if you have it wired that way, I know in your first post u said it was hard wired...

Woodrow said:
On the bigger barry grant pumps you need to wired it up so a hot wire runs straight from the battery to the pump, then to turn the pump on use a relay and a heavy duty toggle switch. I was having simular problems as you are. On of the Barry Grant techs came over and rewired the pump and it cured the problem.

Not sure if you have it wired that way, I know in your first post u said it was hard wired...

Why the hell would you have to wire a pump like that???

It was his king sumo pump and i followed the instructions. It burned up after 40 min of straight run time. Im very happy so far with this magnafuel and i believe it will quench the mustang thirst.

thanks for the input though, im still making sure no one buys anything from barry grant from they way they treated me over the phone, thank gawd from jegs...

S&B said:
me too, you should send me those pix now, i know you know what i mean....

You know?

I just moved, gimmie some time, ill find them. They are in my super secret stash... its so secret i cant remember where the hell they are

S&B said:
im still making sure no one buys anything from barry grant from they way they treated me over the phone, ...

i feel the same way about Wolfe Racecraft too.

S&B said:
Why the hell would you have to wire a pump like that???

It was his king sumo pump and i followed the instructions. It burned up after 40 min of straight run time. Im very happy so far with this magnafuel and i believe it will quench the mustang thirst.

thanks for the input though, im still making sure no one buys anything from barry grant from they way they treated me over the phone, thank gawd from jegs...

I have no clue, however it solved the problem so I didnt ask questions.

actually i knida sorta lost or not really lost but i can't find my phone haha. I put it on vibrate for work one day and then I lost it round the house somewhere and now since it don't ring i can't find it lol. I'll pm you or find my phone before then, my parents are leaving town for a while during sept and that is when I'll make the drive, maybe I should go and get some go fast goodies first hmmmmmm....