About 500 to spend

• Sponsors (?)

I would probably go with some suspension work like mentioned above by tomustang.

I did the TB/Plenum combo and to be totally honest if I hadnt gotten them used and for a really good price I would have been disappointed. If you can find a combo used than I would say go for it, but I would wait.

UDP's I have the piggyback style and they were a good bang for the buck, and I have had zero problems with them.

3:73's I would say they are a good investment and are perfect for a daily driver. I drive about 80 miles a day round trip to and from work and they are great. At 70mph I spool up about 2400 rpm. 80 mph is right around 3000 rpm. I have no regrets on them.

XCAL 2 not necessary until you do some more modding. I would wait until you have done all the boltons, or gears first...

Your stock struts and shocks are prolly about shot.

At stangsuspension.com you could get a set of Bilsteins for around $525. If you enter STANGNET in the promo code, you get a little bit off. Enough to cover shipping.

I got 50K on mine and I'm getting ready to get a set. Mine have gotten pretty squishy.