After years passed, my dream came true 12/3/04

My old 89 fox was a stick.......

My 97 GT that I have is a stick, I will stick with a auto in my 2002 GT.

I am ALWAYS in traffic, where sticks suck..........

Nothing will ever beat a auto with a shift kit............

• Sponsors (?)

congrats dude!! you are required to sache (sp?) that fancy red car at XXX this saturday. btw, I think that one reason it's hard to find 5-sp v8's is because everyone wants one and the owners are not interested in trading/selling.

Congrats man! :nice:

Performance Red= :drool:

I wouldn't own a GT with an auto either. But the Mach with the auto is a different story, so much potential with shift kit, gears......I thought I'd be dissapointed with the auto, but you get used to it. :p

I've surprised a few cars unexpectedly with the auto quick start!

Yeah.....well, my V6 was a good first car especially for being my high school car. the 98 have 114K miles on it and the only thing that I had to do was replace the wheel studs (had some weaker ones on them that snapped) engine and tranny held up great. Can't really complain, got even a couple awards at shows. Just need more balls and a manual tranny.

Thanks Tyler.....you should come out to the XXX Saturday night if you can.

I'll take some more pictures, but the weather has been so dang bad.....although the car is still fairly clean

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarch
GOOD TO SEE IT'S NOT AN AUTO!

OMFG! Auto's suck so much!

Watch yourself tarch, My cars an automatic, and a three speed to boot! Lord know how many guys guys at MHS thought they could beat me because they had a stick :)

Anyways, thats a sick ride 98v6, hopefully I'll see it a XXX sat.

72mach1 said:
Quote:

Watch yourself tarch, My cars an automatic, and a three speed to boot! Lord know how many guys guys at MHS thought they could beat me because they had a stick :)

the stock aode's in newer mustangs eat up alot more power than your c-6 :p looks like ford finnaly changed that with the new 05 mustang tho :hail2:

72mach1 said:
Quote:

mine used to be an auto :nice:

I've just always been watching road racing events since I was a kid, and you just see them go through the gears. So it's kinda always been accustomed to me. But unless your car is a definate drag car, just can't see driving an auto again unless it's a daily driver/sedan/truck.

I totally agree dude, road racing is my thing. right now I'm modding my car towards American Iron. think I might have a bit much powah for it though, I don't wanna go into the Extreme class cause those guys are insane, they can run up to 13 inch wide tires. teh bumms is that the normal class does not allow 18's.