Roush Aftermarket wheels for XP8....what offset??? HELP

• Sponsors (?)

Want tp put 18" STERN 3-piece wheels on an XP8, they are 18x9 all the way around. Was wondering what the offset is for the factory wheel?? Anyone??

.....the XP8 got rear offset 18" x 8.5" LeMans Alloy or Speedline Magnesium wheels which = 10mm. For the first to reply, you should donate another set of 3-pieces Stern wheels to me to go on the prototype XP8 that is in my garage :D

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! I calculated the specs on your wheels minus the offset and they should protrude 4.33 inches from the mounting surface of the wheel. Now, the 18" STERNS I have are 18x9 +19 offset, and calculating that out means these wheels should protrude 4.25 inches. That's barely a quarter inch difference!! That's basically perfect. Thanks for the info.

By the way, it's not my XP8 but it is my STERN 18's. They are for sale, and I have a potential buyer who wants to install them on his XP8. I personally think they should look pretty awesome. Thanks again for the info. :nice:

Take a good profile pic of the a rim, something straight on, and i'll take the pic to explorerx.com (where all the xp8 guys are) and have someone photochop them on.
Likely will look great, even make me jealous.