Agressive

• Sponsors (?)

i have bbk headers, bassani o/r-x pipe with slp lm1s an d yea its loud, agressive, mean and oh yea loud. slp lm1s, borla stingers, magna packs etc. will get yours and everyones attention and will scream "this car aint the typical stang with flowmasters.
YouTube - ‪04 Kenne Bell Cobra (fly-bys, rev, and wot pass) Borla Stingers / Bassani offroad X pipe‬‏

YouTube - ‪97 Mustang GT SLP Loudmouth Comparison (before and after H )‬‏
the second one sound almost identical when he does the drive off and retun.

The lm1 was first designed for the 4th gen GM fbodys, I love mine because it just has that muscle car sound to it, I have the magnaflow tips on mine now before I just had 3" stainless tips. Ill tell ya they sounded like the 89 f150 glass pack truck, with the magna flow tips it mellowed it out really well. Its only obnoxious at 3/4 throttle and up. IMO its all personal preference but if you ask me SLP all the way, esp for the money

SLP's have 0 tone to them. To me they are just loud noise. Sounds like an 89 F150 with glasspacks. Magnapacks sounds pretty good tho.

That's kinda funny. I used to have an 89 F150 with glasspacks :rlaugh:

I think SLP mufflers sound great behind a Prochamber. It really takes the rough edge off of the exhaust tone.

Here's mine with an offroad Prochamber and 1 chamber Flowmasters, dumped. Pretty aggressive, albeit a little loud inside the car.

Exhaust Video

Just ordered some 2.5" Spintech Super Pro Streets. Also having new 2.5" tailpipes made at the exhaust shop as soon as they come in. The super pro streets are supposed to be a super agressive muffler. I will get a sound clip as soon as I put them on.