AHHHH!! I need the pipe that goes from H-pipe to smog pump!! PLEASE HELP!

Starscream88

Mar 8, 2003
Park Ridge NJ
Dammittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

I need the little Black pipe that sits next to the passenger side headers,
It goes from the bottom of a 3 way regulator thing and connects to the metal tubing that goes to the middle of the H-pipe

I know thats not the best description,

Its a small Black Moulded pipe, and theres three pipes that go into this regulator thing directly next to the passenger header,
The one closest the front of the car comes FROM the Smog pump, the one that is closest to the firewall goes BEHIND the engine, Then theres a black pipe that goes DOWN to the pipe that goes all the way to the H-pipe,

Well THATS the pipe I need,

Anyone got one laying around???

I hope I explained in enough detail :(
Hate when $hit like this happens

• Sponsors (?)

No thats NOT it,

But your close :)

Ok,

ONE end of that is the end that clamps to to the H-pipe,

The OTHER end connects to that regularot thing, but befor it does that theres a small piece of moulded hose that attaches them

Its THAT hose I need :(

Anyone got one?

Starscream88 said:
No thats NOT it,

But your close :)

Ok,

ONE end of that is the end that clamps to to the H-pipe,

The OTHER end connects to that regularot thing, but befor it does that theres a small piece of moulded hose that attaches them

Its THAT hose I need :(

Anyone got one?

Okay I think this is the regulator thing your talking about...maybe this will give someone an idea of what your talking about...and it might help you out with finding that tube you need...

http://secure.50resto.com/product1.cfm?SID=1&Product_ID=206&Category_ID=548

I'm still looking as I type... :D

When i get home from school, ill check my garage.. if i STILL have it laying around, ill give it to ya if you pay shipping.. Ill give u everything from the smog pump back to this pipe near cylinder 4.... ill take a pic if i have it to see if i got what you need.... I recently did a header swap and i never put my smog stuff back on... Ill check my garage when i get home from school

attachment.php
Here, Is this part of it you need???