ahhhhh

89Notch

Founding Member
Oct 21, 1999
MSU
Well, I wanted to buy this black GT T-Top I found. Guy said he wanted like $3500 for it. I offered 3k and he said there was no way he would take it for anything under $3200. He then said he wouldn't have the title for a few weeks anyways. I said ok I'll talk to you in a little bit. Well it has been two weeks and I called him and he said he sold it to a guy for $3000. People like this piss me off.

-me

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds like a familiar story, a friend of mine has just encountered...
Car on autotrader.ca...A 93 coupe. Lots of km's for $3600, cert and e-tested. He's been looking for a while. Called the guy and set up a time to come down (45 minute drive) to buy it...No dickering with cash (100's). Went down, saw the car, only to find out that the car was sold the night before...'CASH'. He couldn't turn down the full asking price / cash. Disappointed and pi$$ed, he drove home. The following week he picked up the trader from the local store, only to find this coupe, once again. He called the guy to see if it was sold or not. the guy tells him, it sold about 5 minutes ago.....WOW!!!

Sorry to 'jack'. This just sounded all too familiar.:D

~FrankenStang~ said:
I'd shoot him in the face point blank....

Whose kidding here?

Granted if you are selling a car, you can sell it to whoever you want, but a little common courtesy isn't beyond anybody...at least i would hope not.

EDIT: PS: bottlefed...car looks great on the cover of the mag. Congrats again.:nice: