All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA coming soon!

• Sponsors (?)

Wouldnt miss it for anything, last year was a blast. Ill be there fri-sun.

25thmustang.....Im right down the road from ya and hit 84-81 to get there. So if your looking to cruise out with someone shoot me a PM. I might meet up with
69clark on the way, not sure yet as he is out in NY and might be travling a different route.

Oh yeah, where abouts in CT?

Also I haven't checked yet but do you guys know if your hotel is full. My guess is ye4s, and I have NO idea where to stay.

I just called the hotel and they have a few rooms left. You should call them and get one. I talked to my friends and I only have 4 people coming with me so my room is full.

Here is a link to the hotel.
http://www.ramada.com/Ramada/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=12759&brandInfo=RA

You should see if they can get you close to our rooms, they would be under Scott's name.

Oh yeah...forgot I booked 8 rooms. I totally forgot who I booked them for. I booked you a room buddy.

Don't scare me like that...

I can pay for 1 room once we get there, pay you cash or however you want to do it. There are a bunch of guys from the 94-95 talk section that are going...if we all meet up we could have a serious crew on hand.

I'll be bringing my 15x15 pop up gazebo, it has a few burn holes from drunken camping last fall.:notnice: