Alternative to 13" Cobra's...

• Sponsors (?)

That's not a bad alternative at all. Hopefully that guy makes a big batch of those brackets. I may be interested in a set myself.

I'll let them know when it comes to seriously gauging interest and keep you guys updated.

It would be even better if he could make them work with the stock 4-lug set up for us guys that don't want to convert.

Just gotta find a 13" 4-lug rotor now. :(
Easy enough... send rotors to machine shop, have them redrill 4 lug...

When I redrilled my 4lug TC rotors for 5 lug it cost like 40 bucks for both.

FSLIonSN95spindle.jpg

FSLISN95brackets.jpg

ON.jpg

Attachments

• FSLIonSN95spindle.jpg
    FSLIonSN95spindle.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 95
  • FSLISN95brackets.jpg
    FSLISN95brackets.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 85
  • ON.jpg
    ON.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 91
It's true. the biggest benefit is they are fixed calipers (pistons on both sides of disc) so pressure is exerted from both sides and isn't pushing on the caliper mount bracket... I am glad I am getting the steel pair.

So you can take a 5 lug rotor and have it drilled for four lug, that bracket and the calipers, is there any mods to the lines, can my MM braided lines work? how much will this set me back?

So you can take a 5 lug rotor and have it drilled for four lug, that bracket and the calipers, is there any mods to the lines, can my MM braided lines work? how much will this set me back?

no the lines wont work... you will need 18" SS lines... shown in the thread on WSM...

340 for calipers/pads
50-55 for SS lines/adapters
100 for rotors
brackets were 70 for steel... no price on the aluminum yet...

Looking like 560-580 depending on shipping/etc.

So after my initial response of re-drilling I got smart.. the real problem is that Fox spindles use the rotors that have the hub integrated, while the SN95 uses a rotor and a separate hub. I am sure you could make something work... but it wouldn't be easy... I'll ask around tho.