Aluminum Interior Kits???

• Sponsors (?)

UPRproducts.com, MGWltd.com...These companys have the highest quality billet aluminum interior products imo. Here is a pic of some of the stuff I have in my interior...Sorry about the crappy pics, the flash kinda messed them up. I have the billet ac knobs, door lock pins, headlight knob, & tilt lever from UPR. Next week i should be receiving an e brake handle, cig lighter, & windsheild washer knob from MGW. I want to get as much billet as I can without being flashy. I think the satin looks alot better then the chrome or polished finishes which are too blingy for me. I think billet looks more high end & classier then cheap ford plastic.

DSCN0027.jpg

DSCN0022.jpg

DSCN0009.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN0009.jpg
    DSCN0009.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 79
  • DSCN0027.jpg
    DSCN0027.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 141
  • DSCN0022.jpg
    DSCN0022.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 74
here are some more of the items i want next...
These are from uprproducts.com. UPR does sell packages with a bunch of billet, but some I dont like. Thats why I mix & match both companys.

doorsills1_lrg.gif

shopexd.asp

shopexd.asp

shopexd.asp

These are from mgwltd.com
I like there stuff that is the satin finish though, some of the pics are of the chrome finish, but you get the picture

mcupholder.jpg

mustang2004_big_cupholder.jpg

mturnsignal.jpg

newmustanglighterheader.jpg

I agree with MGW and UPR being the best. I got the satin ebrake handle, cupholder bezel, and cigarette plug from MGW, and the intrument bezel and door handles from UPR. Its just enough aluminum to look classy, and not blingy.

You got the same stuff I just ordered from MGW. And the door handles, sill plates,& window switch kit is next from UPR. I dont like MGW's ac knobs though, too flashy. I will admit that this stuff definately adds up though if you dont buy a kit. The problem is that the kit usually includes either stuff I dont want, or dont like. Thats why I just mix & match. And like I said satin finish is way better then polished or chrome IMO.

UPR Steeda and MGW mix, pretty much whatever was on sale... all the brushed stuff is UPR. Headlight knob, HVAC, and Bullitt ring are Steeda, and the coat hangers are MGW.
MGWs quality is the best! Period.
Steedas stuff doesn't hold a shine well.
UPRs high polished stuff is really nice, but most of my stuff is the regular shine (not brushed that's the lowest quality and I wouldn't get that from any of the companies, too hard to maintain, though I do agree the MGW Satin is awesome!)

633801_78_full.jpg

633801_79_full.jpg

633801_89_full.jpg

633801_103_full.jpg

633801_69_full.jpg

633801_88_full.jpg

UPR Steeda and MGW mix, pretty much whatever was on sale... all the brushed stuff is UPR. Headlight knob, HVAC, and Bullitt ring are Steeda, and the coat hangers are MGW.
MGWs quality is the best! Period.
Steedas stuff doesn't hold a shine well.
UPRs high polished stuff is really nice, but most of my stuff is the regular shine (not brushed that's the lowest quality and I wouldn't get that from any of the companies, too hard to maintain, though I do agree the MGW Satin is awesome!)

633801_78_full.jpg

633801_79_full.jpg

633801_89_full.jpg

633801_103_full.jpg

633801_69_full.jpg

633801_88_full.jpg

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

talk about tacky...

Just got my new MGW billet e brake handle, cig liter, & windsheild knob. I gotta say the quality is A++++. The install takes about 5 min also. I would call it classy, not tacky. Here are some crappy pics. Sorrry its dark outside.

DSCN0932.jpg

DSCN0921.jpg

DSCN0920.jpg

DSCN0925.jpg

DSCN0922.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN0921.jpg
    DSCN0921.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCN0932.jpg
    DSCN0932.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 68
  • DSCN0920.jpg
    DSCN0920.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 80
  • DSCN0925.jpg
    DSCN0925.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCN0922.jpg
    DSCN0922.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 100
Myponyrocks - The coin delete takes place of the factory one. Simpiliy pop the factory one out and then the upr one fits inside. That way it will be flush and look a ton better! I learned from experience as well :rolleyes: