Am i the only one who daily drives the fox?

Mine is DD all winter... all summer... all year! I just put chrome '03 cobras on and of course winter is still here but **** it. My 1993 lx was supposed to be the DD but my cousin broke the rear window ( convert. ) out and couldn't afford to fix it. So I was stuck driving my GT all winter... even during the BLIZZARD! Yeah it takes some skill to drive in the winters around here thats for sure. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I DD mine.I must get like 10mpg though I drove Saturday night and Sunday and I lost half a tank lol. Oh well if I was worried about gas mileage I wouldn't be driving a 255 lph pumping, nitrous fed, 5.0 (mini) monster!

My old 86 GT T-top used to be my DD thru highschool and college.. now my coupe is just sits in the garage in the winters and only comes out on nice days. i wanna DD it during the summer sunny days but i have to get her running right first!

Unfortunately the winters don't treat us Canuckistanians well.

I have an 89 Coupe that I dd in the summer. My 88 mod engine coupe will only be driven as a weekend cruiser to car shows and such.

I drove an 86 GT Vert everyday from the age of 17 to 22. I went from 79k miles when I bought it to 186k miles when I sold it. But drive my 93 notch more than a few times a month? NO WAY.

She's made to be admired... Not driven :)

I daily drive an 01 GT 281 cubic inches of S L O W.

Not here. I have a 85 miles round trip to work. With tolls, and my civics gas mileage, its still eats up $10 daily. For school, the parking passes are stickers, not tags, thus you can only drive one car to school...the civic. So when my 89 is running, it only comes out for late night cruises, maybe trips to the store, etc.