American Muscle short shifter...

GTA_V6_Mustang

Nov 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Anyone running this on their car. I have one on my old stang which I gave to my little brother. Before I gave it to him I remember the center bushing broke on my and shifter got nasty sloppy. They replaced it np. But its been a bit now and I went to visit my mom the other weekend and drove the old stang around to see how it was running and noticed that chit was broken again. My little brother didnt even notice (hes not mechanically inclined:rlaugh:). Now Im probably going to buy another for him because hes in college and has like no money so I want to help him out. But my question is. Is it a common issue with them? When it happened to me I wrote it off as my aggressive driving style but he drives like a biotch and it still broke???

• Sponsors (?)

I bought the B&M Ripper with the transmission. I only had the stock shifter on there for a very short time. I had a B&M Ripper on my T5, and I knew that's what I wanted. The stock shifter that came with the 3550 was not so good. Not sure if it's the same shifter they come with today.

Kurt