Another bi-Polar chick

Nik_95Cobra

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2002
Tempe, Arizona
Hey guys...Some of you may remember my post about 5 months ago about my girlfriend telling me she was pregnant with her exes kid. Well I got another girl after that, and this one all of the sudden gets another boyfriend without telling me which I just found out about today...What a freakin tnuc! Crappy that it has to happen to me, but at least I'm rid of her bi polar ass. She was a chronic liar and her role model was brittney spears. Guess it forcefully works out the best for me, but anywhoo I think I'm done ranting now. In retrospect I'm glad it's over. Hope next one's sane!

• Sponsors (?)

Dude its the luck of the draw, sorry I know it sucks. Most women are like that. It's all bull**** and me. "I AM THE KING OF BULL****"
Play women like a violen until you find out they arent hoes. Then decide if you want to keep them or not heck sometimes its not bad to keep the hoes just not as girlfriends.

That suck Nik. I have been extremely fortunate when it has come to women. I met my wife while I was in college (on spring break in Cancun of all places). She is the greatest girl in the world, she's smart (she recived her masters in a year and a half with a 4.0), beautiful, and she has a great personality. I hope you have better luck in the future. i think you also need to find an new "outlet" to meet girls if the last two you were with were psychos.

Grn92LX said:
Nik, don't go looking for woman let them find YOU. What will happen is when you least expect it, you'll find mrs. right. Thats what I did and i'm extremely happy.
same thing happened with me. Was supposed to go out one night with a friend, and she brought one of her friends alone with her, and so far been together for 9 months and everything has been fine.

best part is she doesnt complain when I work on my car and loves going to the track :banana: