Any "old" stangnetters left?

• Sponsors (?)

I've been around the block.. Currently stangless..

Joined with an 86 t-top GT...

Parted it and bought and rebuilt a 90gt 25th anniversary..

sold that and bought a 1990 Coupe which i rebuild and recently sold due to the fact im getting married.. Pix of the coupe are still in my garage. :(

i think i remember seeing a vid of yours a while back :nice:

WOW! i didnt realize im an OG on SN LOL, i only see a couple of people on here with join dates earlier than mine.
IIRC i also knew RANCHERO50 if its who i think he also had a TT Capri i believe?? unless im mistaken?
I dunno im gettin' old lol!!

I don't come around here much anymore. I bought a bike, so that's my new "toy"....and besides, the mustang is giving me idle issues that I really don't feel like dealing with...so she will sit for a while.

Well I am still Kicking it and have been here almost since the beggining, i only see two people who have been here longer than me.. been through a LOT with the car. . car ran fine for a while and consistently went 10.90's @ 127 with the 3550 and the Squeeze. Um... then I drove the car one day to the gas station about 6 months ago and punched it on motor and the crank came out the front of the block... LITERALLY!!! Cars been parked since... flat brand new drag radials I got for Spring break shootout in march, only about 50 miles on them.. Got engaged, having twins, and bought an 08 sport edition Fusion.. So maybe the stang will be back in time to go 9's by 2015.. Lol.. Just an update on me.

AWESOME

I don't know.

Damn, your screen name takes me back a few years.. Always loved your car, and a few other names I see around here..The fox has been put to retirement for the past 3 years, I have a 03 redfire cobra now and still have the 94 lightning/Bronco.
Good to see some of you oldies around still..

I have been on here since the 90's but for what ever reason my screen name has changed a time or two and had to rejoin at one point, even my car has been changed but all in all it's all good.