Any Performance Packs For Gt/cs?

I've been sort curious about modifying my car, although like a typical college student I don't have much money. when I am bored I look around the top performance shops (saleen, roush, hennessy) I have noticed that they don't make a California special edition. Either the GT/CS isn't that popular or whatever, Are there any performance shops out there that offer special performance edition of the GT/CS?

I drive a 2013 mustang GT/CS

• Sponsors (?)

Back in 1968 the california special edition was born. Built in San Jose and only sold by California dealers. They came with the 289, 351, or 428CJ and in some cases Ive seen it with a 302 J code. The thing about the GT/CS is that it was an appearence package that had some gt500 appearence. For Example the tail lights, ducktail spoiler and heat extractor hood. On my 2008 GT/CS it has the same body kit as a shelby GT. The California Special isnt a very well known badge. because back in the late 60's colorado had the high country special and missouri had the twister special. Just some history for ya. it a GT with more exterior appeal. no special engine mods needed. Just use regular GT performance parts.

I have a 2013 GT/CS..actually the same color as yours as well lol..but it all appearance for the CS package. Everything that fits on a GT will fit. Brenspeed and Evolution Performance are also two big names in Mustang Performance Parts. Hennessey is very high in comparison. Hope this helped some!